STANDARD 2 Drawer Mahogany Filing Cabinet with brass handles
2 Drawer Filing Cabinet
* Made from solid mahogany wood which is only sourced from sustainable plantations.
* Crafted using traditional techniques including dovetail joints.
* The cabinet has 2 filing drawers which have panelled fronts and are finished with solid brass swan neck handles (also available with antiqued cup handles).
* The filing drawers are designed to hold foolscap files.
* Pillar detail either side of the drawers.
* The sides of the cabinet are panelled.
* Finished with a traditional wax polish to enhance the natural wood.
* Arrives fully assembled.
Dimensions: H 80cm x W 62cm x D 38cm
* A deeper 60cm deep filing cabinet is also available.
Other items in the Pillar Range include bookcases, chest of drawers, corner TV unit, coffee table and nest of tables as well as traditional partners and pedestal desks, 2,3 and 4 drawer filing cabinets and a printer file chest.
|Manufacturer||Antique Reproduction Furniture|
|Country of Manufacture|