Mobel Oak Console Table
Estimated timelines only, correct at the time of listing but subject to change. please check with a member of the team for the latest up-to-date lead times.
available on your purchases
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
reviews from many happy customer
the UK & 14 days to return if you
are not completely happy
- Superb contemporary oak console table
- With a width of 120 cm and a depth of 35 cm, this is the ideal piece to create a focal point in an alcove, dining room, living room or hall. It is also designed for use as a dressing table
- The console table has three large drawers (internal dimensions are: H9 x W30 x D25 cm)
- There is a large fixed shelf at the bottom providing useful additional storage (dimensions of shelf are H48 x W104 x D30 cm)
- Crafted from the highest grade, selected solid oak
- Exceptional build quality
- The console table has hardwood tongue and groove back and drawer inners
- All the joints on the drawers are dovetailed
- Panelled sides add design detail
- The drawers have two-tone brushed steel handles
- Resilient satin lacquer finish
- No veneers are used in construction
- This is a solidly constructed piece of furniture, no assembly required
- Heavy duty packaging
- Part of our Baumhaus Mobel Oak contemporary furniture range
Reasons To Buy From Us -
Up to 24 months interest free credit available on your purchases.
Speak to one of our friendly team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Excellent 5 star independent reviews from many a happy customer.
Fast & free delivery to the majority of the UK & 14 days to return if you are not completely happy.
With many years of experience in the furniture industry we aim to supply the very best quality pieces of furniture at the very best prices, as a family run business we work tirelessly to source high quality and amazing furniture ranges directly from the manufacturer which enables us to offer you an unrivalled selection of the very best quality furniture in the UK along with the longest interest free periods from any retailer in the country.